How can you become a member of UniPartner:
- Support the UniGreen range of products through your general marketing programme, catalogues, mailers etc.
- Ensure products are displayed effectively in store
- Allow a permanent site for the UniGreen branded recycle bins for UniGreen product related waste
- Waste to be disposed of with your existing paper and general waste
In return, UniGreen will ensure:
- Profile given to partners at all major PR events that you are supporting this global drive to end/reduce the use of paper and plastic products and in doing so are helping to protect trees and our oceans
- UniGreen to place free of charge bamboo recycling bins at designated customer sites which are approved by the customer. The recycling bins offer the closed loop recycling programme
- UniGreen procurement team to support the partner on any bespoke product that they wish to migrate across to the bamboo version. A cost neutral effort would be made to ensure migration is successful
- Partners are promoted with regards to their efforts in any marketing literature UniGreen produces
Eco news and insights from the around the world will appear here soon
It’s time to make a difference, start now and join our mission to save our planet.
Our Social Impact
We’re pushing for change across the board, we’re not just about saving trees!